Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SPOILER: FIX FROSTY’S CAMERA–PUZZLE #13.

You see an error screen and Frosty says that the camera keeps shooting stills, you need to reprogram the camera by basically connecting the numbers into a long string that does not end from 1 – 88. You will need to place the black numbers among the red numbers to create a single sequential string from 1-88 with each number connecting to the next along the horizontal, vertical or diagonal. HINT: The music sounds like you are being timed, and Frosty is very impatient but I have taken a long time on this puzzle and never had a problem finishing it in time.

(See Picture Solution Below)

6 comments:

  1. Mine is a different puzzle, same shape but the numbers are in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I can think of is that they may have different puzzles programmed. If you want to send me screen shots I would be happy to work on a solution for you. Provide me your email and I will respond to it so you have mine...We will see if we can help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only other thought I have is that the puzzle may be different in Junior Detective mode. This solution is for Senior Detective. Which mode are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again...The only thing I can think of is that they may have different puzzles programmed. If you want to send me screen shots I would be happy to work on a solution for you. Provide me your email and I will respond to it so you have mine...We will see if we can help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you just post the different solutions online so everyone can see it?

    ReplyDelete