Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SPOILER:FIX SENSORS IN THE CORNFIELD–PUZZLE #7

For Task #7 you need to exit the house and turn right, go to the cornfield with the warning sign and click on the triangular sign. Once you are in the cornfield Nancy says that you need to connect the red beam to the red sensor and the blue beam to the blue sensor.

Start at the left side of the screen and you see the red beam, you will need to click on the mirrors to turn them different directions in order to get the beam to go where you want it to go, you will need to turn mirrors until the red beam goes into the red sensor which is located at the top right of the screen. Once you have the red sensor done, move on to the blue beam located at the bottom of the cornfield, continue clicking the mirrors until you have the beam in the blue sensor at the right side of the cornfield.

(See Picture Solution below)

2 comments:

  1. I did exactly what it shows I cant get it,I hate this puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I can think of is that they may have different puzzles programmed. If you want to send me screen shots I would be happy to work on a solution for you. Provide me your email and I will respond to it so you have mine...We will see if we can help you out! The only other thought I have is that the puzzle may be different in Junior Detective mode. This solution is for Senior Detective. Which mode are you playing?

    ReplyDelete